View our Muskegon County Adverse Childhood Experience report:
Thank you to all of those who participated, planned and attended events during January’s Resilience Month!
Local community resources for trauma informed care:
- Good For YOUth’s mission is to identify our community’s needs and provide training opportunities to professionals who serve children and youth: https://www.facebook.com/goodforyouth/
- HealthWest has a variety of training and consultation offerings, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.healthwest.net
- Resilience Action Team of 1 in 21: contact email@example.com for more information or to join!
- Muskegon Area Intermediate School Districts has services and consultants available to assist with trauma informed approaches: http://www.muskegonisd.org/
- Muskegon County Suicide Prevention Coalition: Visit http://healthwest.net/community-resources/suicide-prevention-coalition/
- Would you like to be listed here? Contact acesmuskegon.org and we will add you to our list!
There are community experts willing to offer a variety of trainings to meet your needs. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Trauma, toxic stress and resilience 101
- Creating trauma sensitive schools
- Transition to Independence Process
- Powerpoints and webinars
Is your agency/business looking to become more trauma informed and resilience-based?
Have resources to add? Want to learn more or host a training about ACEs and resilience? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.